☑ SHA-2 Fingerprint is found in Database.
|Time Stamp (UTC time zone):||May 7, 2018 12:23:24 am UTC |
|Time Stamp (converted to local time):|
|Sequential Validity Check:||087628d5e806b4c9f298ad311ef5656312dfa086b60e7347af6134761c2939ea|
NOTICE: It may be easier to submit the Original File instead of the SHA-2 fingerprint, for this Time Stamp.
- You can proceed with validation using the SHA-2 fingerprint, but this is slightly more time-consuming, because you have to re-calculate SHA-2 fingerprint of the file, and manually confirm that this matches the certificate.
- Try again, using Original File.
Although the above steps prove that the SHA-2 fingerprint was timestamped at the above date, we have not yet proven
that this was derived from the file of interest.
To finish verification of time stamp for this particular file, its SHA-2 fingerprint must be calculated and confirmed to match exactly the fingerprint above.
Note that altered files will produce different SHA-2 fingerprints, and cannot be verified.
How to calculate SHA-2 fingerprint:
- Online at http://TrueTimeStamp.org, by completing the 2nd step of "Create a Time Stamp"
- Using software such as sha256sum, or openssl, with the command-lines:
- TIP: to process multiple files, replace MyFileName below with *
- sha256sum MyFileName (Linux, Windows via downloadable program)
- shasum -a 256 MyFileName (Macintosh)
- openssl dgst -sha256 MyFileName (Linux, Macintosh, Windows)
Further, third-party proofs:
Create or Verify a TimeStamp